XANADU 24K Gold Serum and Makeup Primer
XANADU 24K Gold Serum by ISA Professional is designed to be the Best Serum for your face. Can also be used as a Makeup Foundation Primer that is weightless and helps makeup last longer.
Formulated with a combination of Botanical Ingredients, High Tech science, and 24K Real Gold. This serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give you a golden youthful glow.
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C - pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.
Supporting what's already in your skin
* Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
* Collagen to support your skin's own collagen.
* Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
* Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.
From High Tech science
* Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
* Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.
The Perfect serum for your face, made from the best botanical extracts and leading-edge technology.
Important Safety Notice: For topical use only. Not for use on mucous membranes. Do not ingest. Do not apply in, on, or around eye area. Irritation may result. If you do accidentally get some product in your eye, rinse with cool water.
24K Gold, Deionized water, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen, Rose Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Creatine, Beta-Glucan, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000), Epidermal Growth Factor, P-anisic.
Apply twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, on freshly cleansed skin. Avoid eyes and mouth. For speedy application, pump the bottle top twice into the palm of one hand, rub palms together, then apply to face. For luxurious application, place one pump on each cheek (where your dimples would be) and smooth onto face with your finger tips in a circular upward motion. WARNING: The second method may leave tiny flecks of gold intact on your face for your friends to envy!